hello! i'm a normal girl having a normal life trying to have fun time so........i hope you like my blog! (by the way go here-I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

well today i found out someone i would rather not have read this blog is reading it. maybe even frequently.

well.....i was almost to the point of delelting this but then i thought why should i let that person control my life, my thoughts, my actions.......this blog is the one place i can write where i feel no criticism and feel like it doesn't matter what i right because those who read this understnd me and i can just let it all out. *sigh*

i guess this means that person will get to know me.....even if i don't want them to......it seems to me as though they're understanding me all wrong though.......but maybe if i keep typing, they'll understand me one day......but until that day i will keep typing,

and typing,

and typing....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I told you your mother hated me. She thinks I am a cold hearted bitch. I am sorry I have been reading your blog. I read it quite frequently and have been doing so since you got one freshman year. Well, when I say frequently I do mean when you post. You don't seem to like to post. Oh well. Oh, and I realize this post was not directed to me. And now I am very curious as to whom it is directed to...

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home