hello! i'm a normal girl having a normal life trying to have fun time so........i hope you like my blog! (by the way go here-I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Bit of Empathy 4/30/08

He paused for a moment
In a silence of unrest,
Then turned as quickly
As if someone had slapped him,
But the words were only truth
So it tread on his memory,
Bringing out the bitter solitude
That everyone has,
Till a lone soul dares to ask
With a fear of being ignored,
So to wait a moment
Would be a domino-effect,
Leaving the bitterness in another
To be unveiled another time,
But he turns
Whether through a bit of sympathy
For the kind,
Or hope to be understood
Through the eyes of another,
A desire we all tend to feel
Some point of our tender lives,
And a speel of words disappear
In the noise of life,
Leaving the body language
To be interpreted for the slightest bit of understanding,
And as the emotions puddle out
In a rhythmic flow,
As if waiting for the right chord to start,
Before beginning the allegro,
I smile inwardly
Because however unwitting my actions were
To him and others,
Somehow appreciation grows in my heart
Developed from the infinitely loving
One.
And although the hope to be revealed
From the obscurity of my unseen action remains,
I withdraw with resolve
And a smile deeply within,
Tenderly kept as a little secret
Only he can ask to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well its been a while. sorry! but i picked my college-LOYOLA UNIVERSITY! and am so excited. finally the stress is gone. yes! so i gtg. but ill try to keep posting. hope u like the poem. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home